Sunday 19 July 2015

ORANGE & CINNAMON ICE CREAM



Orange and cinnamon is a big thing in Morocco.
In the past three days I packed three years of my life, put them onto the biggest van, took them up two flights of stairs (someone helped me), and even found some spare time to make friends with foxes.
I am currently in the seemingly never ending process of unpacking said belongings and I would kind of need another holiday in Morocco after that, together with a whole plantation of oranges sprinkled with cinnamon to recover my energy.
But just in case that doesn’t happen and I find myself at Ikea instead or running around looking for Blu Tack or recycling bags or my sanity, or at The Park, here’s some Moroccan inspired vegan orange and cinnamon ice cream. I heard it’s best served by the swimming pool.




ORANGE & CINNAMON ICE CREAM


4 large oranges, cut into chunks and frozen
180ml (3/4 cup) coconut cream
3 tablespoons agave syrup
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
6 vegan orange cream sandwich biscuits, crushed (I used these)


Place the frozen oranges, coconut cream, agave syrup, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy. Fold in the crushed biscuits and serve.



No comments:

Post a Comment